The following are required to take the Tech Math Online Course:
Note: Mobile devices such as cell phones and tablets can be used for the course, but are not officially supported. We will attempt to assist students with problems they have with mobile devices, but if we are unable to resolve the problem may advise you that you should use a Windows or Mac OS computer.
- A device capable of running a modern web browser (2013 or later), such as Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox
- Microsoft Windows or Apple Mac OS X
- Internet Connection
- E-mail account capable of sending and receiving attachments as large as 5 megabytes.
- Access to a phone line for emergency technical support (in addition to any phone line required for your internet connection)
- Postal address to receive physical material (textbook and calculator)
If you have questions or encounter technical problems contact us at (865) 974-0272 or 1-800-325-8657, any weekday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Eastern).