Hardware | Required Software | Technical Support
Taking the Tech Math course requires that you have access to certain hardware and software. The following is a list of minimum hardware and software requirements.
- A computer with a Pentium processor or later
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or Apple Mac OS X
- Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox or other compatible browser
- Internet Connection
- MIME-compliant email capable of sending and receiving attachments as large as 5 megabytes.
- Access to a phone line for emergency technical support (in addition to any phone line required for your internet connection)
If you have questions or encounter technical problems contact us at (865) 974-0272 or 1-800-325-8657, any weekday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Eastern).